Thursday, March 14, 2013
Office Pro Plus 2013 is now available for purchase at a discount by Shoreline Community College employees – through the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP). This is an amazing deal! Be the first on your block to have this great new software! For more information & details on how to access the Microsoft (HUP) site, please contact Kim Chandler in Tech Support Services @ x5854.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Friday, March 1, 2013
HP/L&S server system security is personalized, so each user needs to have their own, unique logon id and password. Personal password requirements:
- length must be between 8-30 characters
- must contain 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, & 1 special character
- must contain a mix of alphabetic, numeric, and punctuation characters
- Your password security standards must be satisfied within the first 8 characters of the pw
- Password must not contain a comma (,) equals (=) or semicolon (;) or tab
- You are responsible for your own system password and for all the transactions done with it
- You will be prompted to change your HP/L&S personal password every 60 days
- You can’t reuse the same password based on 6 cycles – 1 year period
- NOTE: Logon password will be deactivated if the logon account is inactive for more than 60 days.
Need help? Please call Technology Support Services Helpline at 206-546-5872.