- Go to www.dropbox.com and log in/create an account.
- Click Sharing on the left hand side.
- Choose New Shared Folder from the right hand side.
- If this is your first time, you will be prompted to confirm your identity. An email will be sent to you with a button that says "Verify your email"
- Once you verify, click the New Shared Folder button Again.
- Choose an existing folder or create a new one. Click Next.
- Name your folder. Click Next:
- Invite others to share with you. Type in their email addresses and add a message if you want. Then click Share Folder:
- Notice the folder you created is now in your Dropbox folder in Windows Explorer:
The people you shared the folder with will also have this Dropbox folder.
Post a Comment